There are lots of things you need to consider when setting up a Company and you can often feel overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done.
You will need to understand what type of business structure is best suited to your needs, as well as the financial requirements and legal obligations you need to comply with.
At Mitchell & Co our team is highly experienced in dealing with company formations and we can provide the advice, guidance and ongoing support you require to ensure you remain compliant.
We have been supporting businesses for over 75 years. Whether you need help with a company formation or simply want some business advice, we can help you in many different ways. Our services include:
- Help you decide what type of business structure best suits your needs
- Support you with setting up a bank account (if required)
- Advise you on what financial requirements are involved to register a company in the UK
- Help with the compliance for your business and any administration involved including company secretarial services
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC to comply with company registration law
- Help you decide on the best software to manage your records
- Support you with bookkeeping services, payroll, VAT and other accounting requirements
If you’d like to learn more about our expert advisers, visit our team page.
Speak to one of our experienced team
To speak to a member of our team, please call us on 01925 222 003 or enter your details below and a member of the team will call you back.