Starting a new business is an exciting time but it can sometimes feel a bit overwhelming when you look at the list of things you need to do to get started.
That is why it is important to obtain professional advice and support that you can rely on and trust to guide you through the process. Mitchell & Co has a wealth of experience in the business start-up process and can provide practical advice and support on the following areas:
Our services can help you:
- Decide on the best business structure (sole trader, partnership limited company)
- Make contact with a bank
- Incorporate a new limited company, or LLP
- Register your business with HMRC
- Register your business for VAT
- Establish appropriate bookkeeping routines
- Set up PAYE registration and advise on payroll routines
- Help you to raise finance
- Create a business plan
Speak to one of our experienced team
To speak to a member of our team, please call us on 01925 222 003 or enter your details below and a member of the team will call you back.