Business Startup Advice
Starting out in business can be an exciting time. Deciding what products or services your business is going to offer, who your customers and suppliers are going to be and even what to call your business. But there are a lot of other important things to consider as well. For example: company formation, legal structure and statutory responsibilities. That is why it is important to get professional advice and guidance from someone you can trust.
At Mitchell & Co we have a team of experienced chartered accountants who have a wealth of experience helping numerous start-ups, whether as a new business owner or as a serial entrepreneur.
We have been supporting businesses for over 75 years. Whether you want us to guide you through a business start-up, or simply want some business advice for you and your business, our services can help you:
- Decide on the best business structure (sole trader, limited company or partnership)
- Make contact with a bank
- Incorporate a new limited company, or LLP
- Register your business with HMRC
- Register your business for VAT
- Establish appropriate bookkeeping routines
- Set up PAYE registration and advise on payroll routines
- Help you to raise finance
- Create a business plan
If you’d like to learn more about our expert advisers, visit our team page.
Speak to one of our experienced team
To speak to a member of our team, please call us on 01925 222 003 or enter your details below and a member of the team will call you back.