People require business valuations services for a variety of reasons and not just for buying or selling. You could be looking to grow your business, making an investment or trying to solve a dispute with a former business partner.
Whatever the reason, you need someone you can trust and guide you through the process.
At Mitchell & Co we have a team of experienced chartered accountants who have a wealth of experience with business valuations. We offer realistic and practical advice when assisting clients.
We have been supporting businesses for over 75 years. Whether you need help creating business valuations or simply want some business advice for you and your business, we can help you in many different ways including:
- Valuations for probate purposes
- Purchase of own shares
- Family or matrimonial disputes
- Due to compulsory purchase orders
- Disputes/litigation between former business partners
- Granting of a share options
- Shareholder disputes
- Provisions in the Articles of Association or a shareholder agreement
- Tax purposes (Capital Gains, Inheritance Tax)
- Value of a gift
If you’d like to learn more about our expert advisers, visit our team page.
Speak to one of our experienced team
To speak to a member of our team, please call us on 01925 222 003 or enter your details below and a member of the team will call you back.