Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
Capital gains tax is a tax on the profit – or gain – you make when selling an asset. For example: the sale of a business, shares or a property. Careful planning and expert advice will ensure that transactions are structured as tax efficiently as possible to minimise any capital gains tax that may occur and claim any available reliefs.
At Mitchell & Co we have a team of expert tax accountants who are able to provide guidance and support to individuals and businesses on a wide range of capital gains tax issues.
We have been supporting businesses for over 75 years. Whether you need help with CGT or simply want help with your tax affairs, we can help you in many different ways including:
- Assisting Individuals on the disposal of personal possessions, shares or sale of property
- Assisting property investors looking to sell buy-to-let property
- Assisting businesses on the disposal of land, buildings or plant and machinery
- Transferring properties to your children, or other family members in a tax efficient way
- Restructuring businesses
- Advising on Shares and capital gains tax
- Capital gains tax advice for trusts
- Capital gains tax advice for non-UK residents
- Capital gains tax advice on overseas properties
- Offsetting capital losses
To find out more about how we can help with capital gains tax, please get in touch either by calling 01925 222 003 or fill in an online enquiry form to request a call back at your convenience.
If you’d like to learn more about our expert advisers, visit our team page.
Speak to one of our experienced team
To speak to a member of our team, please call us on 01925 222 003 or enter your details below and a member of the team will call you back.