Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) Tax
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS) is a tax deduction scheme solely for people working within the construction industry. If you are a contractor or subcontractor working within the construction industry you must comply with the prescribed guidelines for the hiring and paying of subcontractors.
At Mitchell & Co our team is highly experienced in dealing with CIS tax and the construction industry as a whole. We can provide the advice, guidance and ongoing support you require to ensure you remain in compliance.
We have been supporting businesses for over 75 years. Whether you need help with CIS tax or simply want some business advice, we can help you in many different ways. Our services include:
- Registering you as a contractor with HMRC
- Verifying that your subcontractors are registered with HMRC for the correct deduction
- Ensuring subcontractors are paid in compliance with the scheme
- Immediate notification of changes to CIS regulations and how this effects the contractor’s position
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns and calculating your tax liability and any refunds due
If you’d like to learn more about our expert advisers, visit our team page.
Speak to one of our experienced team
To speak to a member of our team, please call us on 01925 222 003 or enter your details below and a member of the team will call you back.